The Bumble – A 1994 Range Rover Classic LWB. VO's gravel ride support vehicle.
The Bumble is a 1994 Land Rover Range Rover Classic LWB with a Lucky8 Offroad 4.6 liter V8, 6" Rovertym lift on Fox Shocks, 315 75 R16 BFG KM3s, Ashcroft axles, front and rear Ashcroft lockers all from Lucky8. It's used primarily for scouting out Vermont pavé sectors (Class 4 roads) for Vermont Overland gravel bike rides and for attending Land Rover gatherings like the Maine Winter Romp. It's a great combination of comfortable highway vehicle, mini-camper and awesome off-roader all rolled into one! Bumble has rapidly become the face of Vermont Overland. Gravel race support vehicle, pavé explorer, beast off-roader and much much more.
See below for timestamps with specific topics so you can skip ahead to your area of interest as this video is LONG.
00:15 - 5:30 // Winch, cables, and HAM/GMRS Radios
• Bumble's winch: https://amzn.to/2E7BoAJ
• Bumble's LED headlights: https://amzn.to/2N0tbB7
• The cot I sleep on INSIDE BUMBLE: https://amzn.to/2N3Htkm
• Super comfy foam mattress (can cut it to size): https://amzn.to/2E5QVB7
• Recovery Shackles: https://amzn.to/2N3TWVb
https://www.lucky8llc.com/ (Justin Monnin)